Thursday 4 October 2012

New: Steve Madden bag

I am a big fan of Steve Madden, as a brand they are on the ball when it comes to trends yet very much affordable. In my opinion, their shoes are amazing - I remember seeing this gorgeous pair of ridiculously high glittery heels in their shop window that were perfect for New Years'. Sadly not a very practical purchase so I didn't buy them, but they do really nice shoes in general, as well as accessories and bags.

Me and my boyfriend recently celebrated our anniversary together (1,5 years, so not quite as big a milestone as 1 or 2 but any reason to celebrate eh :) ) and as a belated gift he gave me this lovely Steve Madden bag. I've been on the lookout for a nice, simple black bag for some time and this definitely fits the bill! It's the perfect 'in-between' size - not too big, not too small, yet there is lots of room to fit all your essentials in. This will be perfect for everyday use and for uni.








I'd love to know if you own anything by Steve Madden, shoes, bags, accessories..? :)

6 comments:

  1. Perfectly classic bag, I love the shape!

    x Michelle | thefeatherden.net

    ReplyDelete
  2. omg!! one word - LOVE. the black leather and gold zipper details just spells total chicness xo
    would you like to follow each other?
    A
    xx
    http://epiquemoi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! :) would love to follow your blog btw - doing it now! :) x

      Delete

Thanks for taking the time to comment, I really appreciate it! :) x