Tuesday 2 October 2012

Good old Primark

One of the things I was most happy to have picked up on my latest visit to the UK was this Primark jacket which I'm sure you will all recognize. Zara came out with theirs several months ago and it sold out faster than I could get my hands on it, but was also priced slightly higher than I was willing to pay for what it actually is. Imagine my joy when I spotted an exact copy in Primark, for less than half the price. I bought this back in July but since it was still quite warm temperature wise I haven't really had the chance to wear it until now. As soon as the weather started to cool down I couldn't have whipped this out faster! Underneath the jacket I decided to wear another Primark buy, this lightweight grey dress. I really like this kind of 'old-fashioned' print.

FYI, the bubble tea in my hand was not an intentional prop.

Army jacket: Primark
Dress: Primark... on a roll here! (no longer available I think... bought last year)
Silver belt: River Island (taken from a maxi skirt)
Bag (not shown): Steve Madden... post on this coming soon :)
Watch: Michael Kors
Shoes: my beloved studded Topshop flats. I wear them so much I plan on buying another pair.

I would have taken more photos, but about 2 seconds after this was taken it started raining heavily. Oh well! I'm happy to have done my first OOTD :)

13 comments:

  1. I spotted this Primark dupe the other day and was so tempted - think you may have persuaded me! Outfit looks fab!

    Rachel from www.whatabeauty.co.uk x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Rachel! You should definitely get the jacket, it's so worth it and much more flattering (shape wise) than the other high street versions I think! x

      Delete
  2. Love this look so much! You have such lovely style :) The jacket is awesome!


    xoxo, Ally

    pinsandroses.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the jacket!


    www.thedaileigh.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. That jacket is sooo nice!!! Xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this jacket, I had to get the Topshop version as all the Primarks near me had sold out, which my purse wasn't too happy about but it was worth it to finally get my hands on it! I LOVE your dress too, it's the shape dress I always search for as I think it's so flattering, gutted it's last years!xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw thank you :) yes unfortunately :( I think they do this style quite often though, no? Might be worth checking every once in a while! x

      Delete
  6. Love the outfit :).

    Sadie x

    www.brandnewbutterflywings.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love your outfit!!!


    Natasha
    www.beachandbaileys.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment, I really appreciate it! :) x