Thursday 18 October 2012

Gold Miffy

Bit of a random post, but thought this was too cute not to share!

Last week, I visited the 'Miffy museum' which isn't too far from where I live here in Holland (Miffy being a Dutch creation originally). Being 23 I'm obviously a bit old for Miffy but we took my baby sister, so that's my excuse. :) If you ever visit Holland I can definitely reccomend! It's part of a bigger, more general museum/art gallery just opposite, you can buy a combination ticket so you can visit both if you fancy. Anyway, they had this gold Miffy on display. How cute?!


Just thinking about how nice it would look in my flat... ;)

Again, bit of a random/short post - will update more this week :) it's my brother-in-law's birthday today, we're going out for dinner to celebrate so I will stuffing my face tonight! Hope you're all having a lovely day!

12 comments:

  1. Hee hee, that's cute. Also, I'm offically swooning over your Steve Madden bag and the sassy jewellery pieces you've featured. Liking your posts and style!! xx http://essjay23x.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. OHHH I love it, sooo cute. I want it for my bedroom now haha

    www.mintyessence.com

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. that's so cute!

    from helen at www.thelovecatsinc.com // @thelovecatsinc

    ps. enter my giveaway to win 30 beauty products inc. essie and more! it's worldwide too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh How cute~!
    Love you blog. :)
    Come visit mine sometime.

    stylejourneys

    ReplyDelete
  5. Haha that is so cute! I want one for my house, too.

    xo,
    Lela
    http://www.LelaLondon.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awwww, you are NEVER too old for Miffy! Soooo Cute! If you want something else to make you smile on a monday morning, why not check out my silly moustache GIF? x http://modemadeleine.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love Miffy, especially the books. :') Miffy is so cute! And I really want that in my house. X

    ReplyDelete
  8. the miffy museum! that's a genius name. my goodness.. this would look awesome in my house aswell:) everything that reminds me of being a kid is welcome;)

    ReplyDelete
  9. omg how cuteee!

    xx. Hybrid Hunter

    follow each other?

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love miffy, so cute - i also love hello kitty soooo much! X

    http://heidi-likes.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment, I really appreciate it! :) x