Sunday 7 October 2012

Ebay made me do it | gold studded loafers

So I have had a slight obsession with studs recently. I know they're everywhere at the moment (and I mean everywhere.. the shops are full of them) and I definitely think you can overdo it at some point. However, I do like a bit of studded action mixed in with my accessories, and I love them on shoes - I professed my love for these Topshop studded loafers in this post.

Recently I had been on the hunt for a pair of studded shoes/loafers in a nice nude colour. I think Topshop originally did the same canvas pair in a nude/salmon colour but they aren't on the website anymore. So I decided to go on Ebay - oh good old Ebay, my 'frenemy'! (I'm sure I'm not alone in saying that - many a time I've gotten completely carried away: "Ooh, it's so cheap! Go on then.") I didn't have to look for long and found these gems. The fact that they are made of a suede-like material really spoke to me and I feel gives a more 'luxurious' feel to them.

They really are lovely:



My only gripes with these are the fact that the studs don't feel very 'sturdy'. I don't think they'll fall off anytime soon but they do appear to sit quite loosely. The other thing is that the sizing is a bit iffy - these feel a bit tight (I ordered a size 5, and am usually either a 5 or 6), however I think if I were to order a size up they would be too big. But I'm sure that's more to do with my own weirdly sized feet and not the shoes. :) All in all, I would definitely reccomend these if they're something you're after!

I was about to link them here but I've just seen that they're sold out. :( Sorry about that! However you can find the seller here, as maybe they will restock them again soon - they do other really cute shoes as well, their ballet flats specifically!

Hope you're all having a lovely Sunday! :) I'm off to get some uni work done, a necessary evil I'm afraid!

20 comments:

  1. i love the flats *_* your blog is very lovely and interesting *_* maybe follow? im glad if you visit my blog, too <3 keep in touch!

    xx
    beauthi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thank you that's very sweet :) I checked out your blog, I love your pics and outfit posts! Followed :) x

      Delete
  2. ohhh the shoes are so pretty :) but too bad about the studs and the size... i'm sure they suit you really well though ^_^ i totally looove your blog!! i'd like to follow you but i can't find the button :/

    xoxo
    lippi

    cutielippi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! :) aww I would be over the moon if you followed! Haha oops I hadn't added a follow button yet. Fixed it now! :) x

      Delete
    2. ok, done ^_^ and thanks for following my blog too <3

      Delete
  3. I usually hate anything studded, but these are so simple and understated. I love them :) Such a great purchase (as long as the studs stay put. haha)!

    www.lifeasadaydreamer.blogspot.com

    -Emily.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes let's hope for the best haha :P x

      Delete
  4. These shoes are lovely :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are actually much nicer than the Topshop ones, I think. I absolutely love your blog. I'm following you and I'd love it if you could follow me back? Anyway, keep up the amazing work! Felicity x

    http://that-bird.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Felicity! Aww thank you :) I would love to follow you! :) x

      Delete
  6. I love these, the nude colour looks great against the gold studs. x

    ReplyDelete
  7. i really liked the topshop ones, but they were just too pricey! this colour is lovely!
    happy to be your newest follower! xx
    Alice Barton ♥ The Mow Way

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, they are quite pricey unfortunately :( aww thank you! :D x

      Delete
  8. Encantadores tus zapatitos, saludos desde http://jualferx.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. ooooo i love these! so tempted haha

    please come and visit me at my blog

    rosiebxxx.blogspot.co.uk


    xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thanks :) maybe keep checking eBay, who knows they might restock and start selling them again :) x

      Delete
  10. beautiful shoes! I have the black studded ones from Topshop but love these in nudes, they look really expensive xx
    http://stylebykls.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! :) haha yep I like to think so too, our little secret eh :P x

      Delete

Thanks for taking the time to comment, I really appreciate it! :) x